Small-dimension wafer industry
Bright prospects for the future | 20th Nov 2020
SEPTEMBER 24 - SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING - YOLE
“The small-wafer (1’’ - 6’’) market is anything but “dead”,” asserts Gaël Giusti, PhD., Technology & Market Analyst specializing in Semiconductor Manufacturing and Equipment & Materials at Yole Développement (Yole).“At Yole, we forecast 1,8% CAGR between 2019 and 2025 and estimated revenues of US$5.4 billion in 2025. More than Moore applications represent the overwhelming part of this market, and as such it is still very dynamic. In fact, non-Si wafer markets exhibit moderate to strong CAGRs over the 2019 - 2025 period: for example, 19.5% for SiC, with revenues estimated at US$712 million in 2025. Only Si exhibits a moderate negative CAGR, with -3.3% over the same period for sub-6’’ Si wafers, due mostly to power and RF applications increasingly transitioning to 8’’ and even 12’’”...
PRESS RELEASE: ENGLISH http://www.yole.fr/Small_Dimensions_Wafers_IndustryOverview.aspx
What does Kember Associates offer?
What services do we provide? Well the short answer is whatever you need – which sounds rather ambitious, but represents what we try and do. We have been helping clients for 22 years now and we are sure we can help - really!
A few specifics would be:-
- Project management – from big to small jobs, keeping your projects on track and on budget
- Technology transfer – managing moving technology from you to a customer or partner or vica versa
- Business development – helping you find new markets, customers, partners – anywhere in the world
- Due diligence work – thinking of buying a company or a new technology or have other expansion plans but want an independent assessment first?– We can help. We do this type of work for many people globally today.
- Training – new staff, no time to train them? – Let us help. Training courses in a wide range of technology, tailored to your exact needs, are all part of what we do.
It’s not possible to make a comprehensive list; everybody’s needs are different, but talk to us about your exact needs. Chances are we have done something similar before and can help you.
Other examples are:
- Fab Layout
- Facilities layout
- Purchase Strategy for Capital Equipment
- Purchase Strategy for Consumables
- Manage installation of Equipment
- Arrange training
- Process Development
- Process Qualification
Leave Your Comments
Keep Up To Date
Would you like to receive free resources and keep updated? Signup and receive our monthly newsletter.