An explosive ecosystem mixing technical innovations | 20th Nov 2020
OCTOBER 1 - DISPLAYS - YOLE
Yole Développement (Yole) expects an impressive CAGR of more than 100% in microdisplay modules for emerging applications. The market value would attain US$4.2 billion.
Until 2025, the microdisplay module market for AR headsets would reach US$1.8 billion with a 110% CAGR.
The consumer market segment is the one where most anticipation is coming from.
Are Apple, Google, Facebook pushing on the AR front? Yole’s analysts expect the companies to come with a true use case for value proposition and kickstart the consumer market.
Competing technologies all have pros and cons, but OLED-on-Si and microLEDs will become game changers.
The industry is like a galaxy of established component makers and innovative players trying to revolve around the OEM s. And the brand battle behind these innovative applications is fierce.
TO DOWNLOAD THE PRESS RELEASE: ENGLISH http://www.yole.fr/iso_upload/News/2020/PR_MICRODISPLAYS_MarketUpdate_YOLE_Oct2020.pdf
A CAGR of more than 100% is expected in microdisplay modules for emerging applications, to reach a market value of US$4.2 billion.” asserts Zine Bouhamri, PhD, Technology & Market Analyst, within the Photonics, Sensing & Display division at Yole Développement (Yole). "That is of course if the use cases are found, and if the technologies can deliver on their promises“.
What does Kember Associates offer?
What services do we provide? Well the short answer is whatever you need – which sounds rather ambitious, but represents what we try and do. We have been helping clients for 22 years now and we are sure we can help - really!
A few specifics would be:-
- Project management – from big to small jobs, keeping your projects on track and on budget
- Technology transfer – managing moving technology from you to a customer or partner or vica versa
- Business development – helping you find new markets, customers, partners – anywhere in the world
- Due diligence work – thinking of buying a company or a new technology or have other expansion plans but want an independent assessment first?– We can help. We do this type of work for many people globally today.
- Training – new staff, no time to train them? – Let us help. Training courses in a wide range of technology, tailored to your exact needs, are all part of what we do.
It’s not possible to make a comprehensive list; everybody’s needs are different, but talk to us about your exact needs. Chances are we have done something similar before and can help you.
Other examples are:
- Fab Layout
- Facilities layout
- Purchase Strategy for Capital Equipment
- Purchase Strategy for Consumables
- Manage installation of Equipment
- Arrange training
- Process Development
- Process Qualification
Leave Your Comments
Keep Up To Date
Would you like to receive free resources and keep updated? Signup and receive our monthly newsletter.