Power electronics industry: China is playing a new role
OCTOBER 1 - POWER ELECTRONICS - YOLE GROUP | 16th Oct 2020
“China is the leader in systems for several power electronics applications segments” !
Chinese companies such as BYD, Huawei, CRRC and Sungrow are amongst the leading players worldwide. However, in power electronic device manufacturing, China still strongly depends on foreign suppliers, which include Infineon Technologies, Fuji Electric and Mitsubishi Electric...
For the full article by Yole head over to:
What services do we provide in this sector? Well the short answer is whatever you need – which sounds rather ambitious, but represents what we try and do. We have been helping clients for 22 years now and we are sure we can help - really!
A few specifics would be:-
- Project management – from big to small jobs, keeping your projects on track and on budget
- Technology transfer – managing moving technology from you to a customer or partner or vica versa
- Business development – helping you find new markets, customers, partners – anywhere in the world
- Due diligence work – thinking of buying a company or a new technology or have other expansion plans but want an independent assessment first?– We can help. We do this type of work for many people globally today.
- Training – new staff, no time to train them? – Let us help. Training courses in a wide range of technology, tailored to your exact needs, are all part of what we do.
It’s not possible to make a comprehensive list; everybody’s needs are different, but talk to us about your exact needs. Chances are we have done something similar before and can help you.
Other examples are:
- Fab Layout
- Facilities layout
- Purchase Strategy for Capital Equipment
- Purchase Strategy for Consumables
- Manage installation of Equipment
- Arrange training
- Process Development
- Process Qualification
Leave Your Comments
Keep Up To Date
Would you like to receive free resources and keep updated? Signup and receive our monthly newsletter.